World experience clearly shows that insurance is the most reliable and optimal way to protect oneself from any unforeseen situations, but, unfortunately, in the hope of saving insurance is often neglected. Therefore, disputes about whether it is worth buying guarantees that in the future you will be reimbursed all the losses that have arisen in the event of insurance?
Two options for protecting your car
As a result of voluntary insurance of the car against damage and safe (in the language of insurers), the driver is protected from unforeseen financial losses associated with the restoration of his own vehicle, if he is the culprit of the accident.
Compulsory motor third party liability insurance is also aimed at protecting the property interests of the victim.
Of course, now times have changed, and cars are becoming more accessible, not just a choice, but abundance, but in spite of everything, our attitude to the car has not changed. The car is the embodiment of comfort and family prosperity, our favorite child. He gives us freedom of movement, gives the opportunity at any time to go the whole family on a visit, on a picnic outside the city or just in the shop. Having bought a car once, we no longer imagine our life without it. The harder it is to survive those inconveniences that arise as a result of unforeseen incidents with the car. That is why motor insurance is an actual topic for so many people: the high cost of a car and the high probability of its damage – all this indicates the demand for commercial car insurance.
Useful tips for the design
- Insure yourself in reliable insurance companies that are among the largest in the Russian Federation. Avoid insurance companies that:
- Usually work in the market;
- Sell policies through advertising and do not have their own large network of insurance services;
- The most important advice is to carefully read the “Exclusion of Insurance” rules. Most of the problems associated with the payment of compensation, is the ignorance of the insurer’s insurance rules.
- At the conclusion of the contract does not specify the false information. In the event that this fact is confirmed, you can hardly be insured (even in other insurance companies), and you may be denied payment of insurance compensation.
- Pay special attention to the insurance territory specified in the policy.
- If during the term of insurance you have the changes indicated in the policy, inform the insurance company about it, otherwise there may be difficulties with insurance payments.
- If during the repair there were revealed hidden damages related to the insured event, the insurance company will reimburse them.
- If at the time of the insured event at the wheel was a man, not specified in the policy, it is likely that in the insurance reimbursement will be denied.
- If in the previous period you did not have insurance claims, then the next year, ask for a discount.